How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Naturally With Coconut Oil?
Do you know what is Hemorrhoids? If you find some swollen veins in the lowest part of your intestine then it is nothing but hemorrhoids. In case you are facing problems related to rectal bleeding then it can be because of hemorrhoids and swollen hemorrhoids is nothing but piles.
It is very painful and annoying to go through this problem but some of the natural ingredients can provide you with the solution to this problem. You can get rid of Hemorrhoids naturally with the coconut oil. The coconut oil has some healing properties that can prove to be beneficial to you.
Coconut oil has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help in treating infection related issues and can also help in soothing inflamed veins. The medium chain fatty acid molecules present in coconut oil can positively work for your health. Constipation is also the root cause of hemorrhoids and coconut oil can help you to deal with it.
You can get rid of hemorrhoids naturally with the coconut oil in several ways like:
Use only coconut oil
- It is advisable to make use of the virgin coconut oil for hemorrhoids.
- In order to apply virgin coconut oil over hemorrhoids, you can make use of the cotton ball.
- After application of coconut oil, hold the cotton ball to the affected area for around 15 minutes.
- In a day, you can continue with this process for around 3 to 4 times because this will make healing easy.
Drink coconut oil with green tea
- Sounds weird but in order to heal hemorrhoid, you can drink coconut oil by mixing it with a green tea. It make a good home remedy.
- Green tea should be lukewarm.
- Don’t drink this green tea in a single shot. Drink slowly!
- It is suggested to make use of 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a green tea.
- Constipation can be the cause of hemorrhoid, and by drinking coconut oil with green tea can allow you to get relief from constipation.
- Don’t increase your dosage from 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- If hemorrhoid is caused by diarrhea, then don’t drink coconut oil.
- Initially, you can start using one teaspoon of coconut oil in a green tea and can repeat this process few times in a day so that your body can get use to it.
Prepare garlic and coconut oil ointment
- Germs causing infection can be easily killed by using an ingredient like garlic.
- Garlic also helps in promoting the blood flow.
- Take 2 to 3 inch of a garlic clove and prepare its paste.
- Now mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to the garlic paste.
- Allow this mixture to freeze in the freezer for around 20 minutes.
- Now apply the prepared ointment, to the affected area for 2 times in a day.
- With this ointment, you can find it easy to treat hemorrhoid.
Use coconut oil suppository
- The suppository is the solid medical preparation that is designed to insert it into the rectum.
- In order to prepare it, you need to heat coconut oil at 70 degrees.
- This will help you to get the oil in a semi-solid state.
- Use wax paper or an aluminium foil to spread the coconut oil line that is thick like a pencil.
- Wrap the wax paper or aluminium foil, whatever you are using, around the coconut oil.
- Now keep this sheet in the freezer for around 15 minutes.
- You can now place the suppository in the rectum and can repeat this process twice in a day.
- It is advisable to quickly work with the coconut oil suppository because it tends to melt fast.
Prepare coconut oil and turmeric ointment
- The turmeric has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help in soothing veins inside the rectum.
- Take around 1 inch of fresh turmeric root and crush it properly.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil to the turmeric powder.
- Mix it properly so that the thick ointment can be prepared out of it.
- Directly you can apply the ointment to the affected area.
Create balm by using coconut oil and aloe vera
- Inflammation, irritation, and itching are associated with hemorrhoid and you can deal with it by using an ingredient like aloe vera.
- Aloe vera has some good anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Take fresh aloe vera gel from the aloe vera leaf.
- To this scraped gel, you can add around 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil.
- Mix both the ingredients properly to prepare the balm.
- Apply the mixture to hemorrhoid and repeat this process as much time as you want to get rid of hemorrhoid.
Use apple cider vinegar with the coconut oil
- If you want to treat hemorrhoid internally as well as externally then make use of the apple cider vinegar with the coconut oil.
- These both the ingredients, when combined together can treat hemorrhoid and can reduce pain, irritation as well as swelling.
- You can make of an unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of both coconut oil and apple cider vinegar and mix it properly.
- Hold the mixture over the affected area by using a cotton ball for around 5 minutes.
- For quick healing, you need to repeat this process 2 times in a day.
Use coconut oil with the lemon juice
- Lemon juice has some amazing healing properties like it can strengthen the blood vessel walls and capillaries.
- Mixing lemon juice with the coconut oil can also help you to get relief from the hemorrhoid pain.
- Take juice of 1 lemon and mix it with the 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil.
- Now apply this mixture to the inflamed area and even if you get some burning sensation then don’t worry because this sensation will be there for the short duration.
- You can repeat this process for around 4 to 5 time sin a day.
Coconut oil is very much beneficial for hemorrhoid and you can enhance its healing properties by mixing it with other ingredients. Whatever mixture you use, but don’t increase the dosage of coconut oil from 3 tablespoons. Maintain proper hygiene before the application of coconut oil to the inflamed area. Apart from using coconut oil, you need to drink a lot of water to treat hemorrhoid.