How To Lighten Acne Scars With Castor Oil?
The beauty and health benefits of castor oil cannot be ignored, especially when you are facing problems related to the acne scars. This ingredient can give a healthy and young look to your skin. The castor oil cleansing method can make it easy for you to get rid of acne by reducing bacteria, dirt, dead skin cells etc. It is important to get rid of skin impurities if you want to successfully deal with the acne related problems. This oil penetrates in the acne sensitive skin and helps in preventing the development of acne.
Acne occurs when your healthy skin tissues get destroyed due to bacterias. Especially, acne occurs on face & forehead. In the market, you can find many acne relief products available but it can prove to be great if you follow few natural remedies. Since ages, castor oil is used to treat skin and hair related problems.
In order to get rid of acne scars, it is important to promote the growth of new skin cells and it can be done with the application of castor oil. It is easy to lighten acne scars with castor oil because it treats the epidermal layer of the skin and heals scar tissue. The omega-3 fatty acids present in this oil can effectively treat your acne scars. It moisturises your skin and makes it less prone to scars. It promotes blood circulation and detoxifies the healthy cells.
Here are the few ways to lighten acne scars with the help of ingredient like castor oil:
Castor oil with the aloe vera
Aloe vera has some properties that can kill the bacterias causing acne. This is the best ingredient if you want to treat scars and lighten dark spots. It can nourish and moisturise your skin to get the soft look.
How to prepare the castor oil and aloe vera mixture?
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil.
- Take one tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Take the thick mixture and massage it gently for around 20 minutes in the affected area.
- Massage should be carried out in the circular and upward motion.
- After the massage leave the mixture on your skin for around 15 minutes.
- Now rinse it off with the besan flour and cool water.
- Carry out this process on daily basis, to get the desired result.
Castor oil with green gram flour and yogurt
By using ingredients like green gram flour and yogurt with the castor oil, you can create a mask which can be applied to the acne affected area. The castor oil can promote blood circulation and can loosen the scar tissues and when you mix it with the above-mentioned ingredients, then it can work as a scrub to your skin. This scrub can help to soak excess oil from the skin and remove the dead skin cells.
How to prepare the mask?
- Take 2 tablespoons of green gram flour.
- Take half teaspoon castor oil.
- Take half teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Take the proper amount of yogurt.
- Mix all the ingredients and create the smooth paste.
- Now apply castor oil to your skin and carry out massage for around10 to 15 minutes.
- Now apply the prepared paste and allow it to penetrate your skin for around 30 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with the cool water.
- Repeat this process for around 3 times in a week.
Castor oil with tea tree oil
The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of tea tree oil can create wonders for your skin, especially when you mix it with the ingredient like castor oil. This combination is good when you want to treat the problems associated with the acne, scars, and pimples.
How to prepare the concoction?
- Take 1 tablespoon of the castor oil.
- Take 2-3 drops of tea tree oil.
- Mix both the oils properly.
- Apply this concoction to the acne scars.
- Massage the affected area for around 15 minutes.
- Now make use of the rice or gram flour and water to wash your skin.
- Mild glycerin soap can be used to wash the skin.
- Repeat this process for around 4 to 5 times in a week.
Castor oil with lemon
Lemon is one such ingredient that can work as a bleaching agent due to its antibacterial properties and can easily deal with the acne bacteria. Lemon can effectively work on your skin when you mix it with castor oil because it helps in removing the dead cells.
How to prepare lemon and castor oil mixture?
- Take 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of castor oil.
- Mix both the ingredients and apply it on the affected area.
- Gently massage your skin for around 10 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to penetrate into your scars for another 10 minutes.
- Use normal water to rinse off your skin.
- You can also make use of mild soap or besan flour to rinse your skin.
Castor oil with the powder of orange peel
Orange peel has the higher concentration of vitamins and minerals, in comparison with the orange itself. It has skin boosting nutrients that can treat scars, acne, dark skin, blackhead etc. It is the natural cleanser and toner for your facial skin. Mixing orange peel powder with the castor oil can definitely create wonders for your skin.
How to prepare castor oil and orange peel powder mixture?
- Take 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of castor oil.
- Combine both the ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Add honey or rose water to the mixture.
- Apply the mixture on your skin and allow it to rest for around 30 minutes.
- It can also lighten tanned skin.
Castor oil is definitely a good ingredient when it comes to treating acne. This ingredient is not recommended for the pregnant and lactating women. Slowly and steadily you will get the result after using this for your acne prone skin. Before applying castor oil, it is suggested to do the patch test. Even if you go to buy scar reduction cream, then you can find castor oil as the main ingredient in it.